Hi all! As you may have noticed, I've transitioned to natural so my regimen has changed a bit. To make it easier to navigate, I have created separate pages for my relaxed hair regimen (posted here).
*Recaps for every wash are posted on Wednesday,including products, process, and results. All my wash day recaps are posted here.
• PRE-POO - Spray hair with rosewater & glycerin to soften and detange OR apply Lush's Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease to dry hair
• CO-WASH - Once or twice a week with a cheapy, rinse out conditioner or Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing CoWash
• DEEP CONDITION - Once a week with a moisturizing deep conditioner and use heat via my heat caps or steamer for minimum 30 minutes.
• SHAMPOO - Once a month with Henna Sooq Mad Moisture shampoo bar.
• LEAVE-INS & STYLING - Apply leave-in conditioner or moisture milk + styling creme for hold when doing a twist out or braid out. The styles I reply on are twist outs, high puffs, marley twists, and my least favorite, braid outs.
Straight Hair Regimen
• Shampoo to remove product build up for smoother, lighter results
• Deep condition with a moisturizing deep conditioner (my favorites are listed below)
• Apply heat protectant leave-ins
• Blow dry my hair with my RevAir dryer.
• Flat iron my hair using the "brush chase" method with my modified Denman brush, pictured here
You can view my straightened natural hair recaps + pics here
Deep Conditioners & Cheapy Conditioners
Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle – cheapy conditioner
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner – cheapy conditioner
Moisturizers, Leave-In Conditioners & Stylers
Serums & Heat Protectants
Paul Mitchell Mirrorsmooth High Gloss Primer
Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
Just Grow Already "Shed No More" Oil
Vitamin E oil
Essential oils: eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree, peppermint
Coffee (normally Folgers Instant)