September is shaping up to be an awesome month with this month’s 30 day challenge focus on moisture . . . and maybe I’m more than a bit bias because it’s also my birth month lol. Whether relaxed or natural, hair needs moisture in order to be as healthy has possible. When I first started my HHJ, my hair struggled with dryness and I saw a huge improvement in my hair when I introduced weekly deep conditionings into my life. Fast-forward 5 years and keeping my hair moisturized has become the center of my regimen. I hope you’ll join Jay of Relaxed Thairapy and I for this month’s challenge!
MY GAME PLAN
- Deep conditioning weekly with a moisturizing conditioner.
- Use my steamer when pre-pooing or deep conditioning.
- Moisturize and seal at least every other night.
- Use protein as necessary to prevent moisture overload.
UPCOMING POSTS FOR THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE
- Four ways to restore moisture to dry hair
- How to deep condition properly
- What to look for in a moisturizing deep conditioner
- Moisture overload
- Homemade deep conditioner recipes
HOW TO PARTICIPATE