*Thank you to everyone who participated in last months “30 Days with Ceramides” challenge! If you haven’t linked up with the update post or emailed me (jen [at] justgrowalready [dot] com) your update, it’s not to late!*
New month, new challenge! This month the focus is on those pesky split ends. We all get them from time to time (or from what feels like time immemorial), we all hate them, and we’d all love to reduce their numbers.
MY GAME PLAN
- Continue using ceramides weekly/daily. Last month’s 30 Days with Ceramides challenge helped confirm that regularly using ceramides helps reduce the number of splits I have to glare at when searching through my ends. I plan on continue my love affair with ceramides by (a) sealing with my boo-thang grapeseed oil (nightly) and (b) pre-pooing with an oil that contains ceramides or L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner, which also contains ceramides.
- Keep my ends moisturized and protected 90% of the time. Our clothing rubs our hair of moisture and dry ends are prone to splitting.
- Limit direct heat.
- Trim away any split ends I find using the “search and destroy” method.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you’d like to join this month’s 30 Day Challenge, the rules are very simple:
- Change (or maintain) your regimen in at least one way to help reduce/prevent split ends (I’ll have more posts and tips on how to reduce/prevent split ends during the month).
- Join the sign up list below.
- Keep track of how your hair is improving due to the change(s) you’ve made.
- Share your results with us. At the end of the month, I’ll do a review post. If you have a blog you’ll be able to link your update post to share your results and photos with us OR if you do not have a blog, you can email me your photos and your update and I will include your update in the post.