• I’ve been eyeing hair forks, like this one or this one, and think they might be a great alternative to the Goody Ouchless hair bands I’ve been using. I like its simple design and smooth finish.
• I finally purchased liquid silk amino acids to coat my hair with before my touch ups. I was previously using CHI Silk Infusion, but now I’m glad I have the “real stuff” without any additives.
• My mother thinks it’s odd I store all my vitamins right next to the beverages in my fridge but it just makes it easier to grab something to drink and consistently take my vits. Don’t knock it ’til you try it ma! 🙂
• I am nearly done my second bottle of GNC Ultra Nourish-Hair. I have acne-prone skin but haven’t experienced an increase in breakouts since I began these supplements. They’re also gentle on the stomach.
• If I’m completely honest with myself, I have approximately 2 inches of bone straight ends that need.to.go. When I made up my mind to grow to waist length, I vowed not to begin seriously trimming away my bone straight ends until I hit waist length. After my next length check in December, a cut is in order (see how I’m challenging positive thoughts that I’ll make waist length aka the bottom of the sash haha?). Hip length is 4 inches from waist for me… how am I going to make hip length in 2013 when I’m cutting?… by retaining. every. darn. inch. And sending up prayers for a growth spurt 🙂
• I’ve been moisturizing with Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme + sealing with Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum… moisture and protein all in one go.
• I can’t wait for my Black Friday hair goodies to arrive! Here’s what I bought: Darcy’s Botanicals new Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip, and from Silk Dreams I got: Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner and Mocha Silk Hair Milk. I might grab a jar of Lavender Flaxseed Gel from CC’s Naturals on Cyber Monday.
Let’s babble! What’s on your mind?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!