My hair felt sooo moist (only way I can describe it) when I went to rinse my hair out. I wasn’t too thrilled with the scent of this conditioner but for moist, conditioned hair, I’ll suck it up!
(2) I shampooed with Organix Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo . . . I honestly forgot I had this shampoo. I originally purchased it with hopes that it would be comparable to the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo, but er, no. It didn’t muster up in my opinion so I conveniently forgot all about it.
(3) Black tea rinse. Used regular, Target-brand black tea. 1 tea bag/2 cups of water.
(4) Applied Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk for 15 minutes.
(6) I used a t-shirt to soak up the excess water and applied my usual leave in: Darcy’s Botanicals Leave-In Conditioner and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and detangled my hair using my Hercules Sagemann HS5580 seamless, wide-toothed comb.
(7) I tied down the front of my hair with a silk scarf and let it air dry. At the end of the night I moisturized and sealed with my usual M&S combo: Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme and grapeseed oil.
I think I’m going to stretch for another two (maybe three) weeks. Until then, I’ll continue bunning, moisturizing and sealing, and using Hair Trigger for my scalp massages for another week. The week leading up to my touch up, I’ll switch to using my mix of coconut, tea tree, eucalyptus, lavender, and vitamin E oil for my scalp massages.
Oh, and I’ve finally made up my mind. I’m getting a steamer. Look for it in next week’s wash recap!