What’s been working:
- My Hercules Sagemann HS5580 comb. It’s so gentle on my hair when I detangle. Love it.
- Leaving my hair alone as much as possible.
- Moisturizing with a water-based moisturizer and applying an oil-based moisturizer on top. This have been keeping my hair stayed moisturized for hours.
- This weekend’s wash day went really well. I’m hoping to follow this same process next week for hopefully the same results.
- Still trying to keep my edges smooth. Everyone left great suggestion on last weeks post: My Edges: The Frizz That Can’t Be Tamed. I purchased ORS Edge Control, just haven’t tried it out yet.
Things to work on:
- Smoothing these darn edges!