Leave-In Showdown: Paul Mitchell The Conditioner vs Giovanni Direct Leave-In
• Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: $14.99 for 16.9 fl oz bottle from Ulta (does not come in 8.5 fl oz bottle)
• Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner: $7.99 for 8.5 fl oz bottle from Whole Foods
• Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: Light consistency, bluish tint, feels more like watery gel.
• Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner: Light and creamy, a bit thicker than PM The Conditioner.
• Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: For all hair types. Helps balance moisture, prevent dryness, and improve texture.
• Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner: Restores strength, luster and nourishment to abused hair. Moisturizes and builds body. Detangles for easy comb-out. Penetrates into each individual hair to provide exactly what’s needed, every time. Uses enriched proteins to repair hair as you go through the day. It also plumps hair so it feels thicker, more bodified.
• Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Glycerin, Ceteth 2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol/Algae/Aloe Barbadensis/Chamomile, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract (Henna),Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract (Jojoba),Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) (Rosemary), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Amidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene
• Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Thymus Vulgans (Thyme) Extract, Chamomilla Recuitita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifuolia (Lavender) Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Chillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glyceine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Citric Acid (Corn), Phenoxyethanol, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived), Natural Fragrance.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Items in this post were purchased with my own funds. I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”