New buys this week.
I finally bought a hand held dryer. I haven’t bought one in years. I was at Sally’s and noticed they were having a sale on blow dryers, so hey, why not?
I got the GVP Pro and I love it.
And I picked up some Fantasia IC serum (pink bottle). I didn’t really notice a different between my Biosilk Silk Therapy serum and Fantasia, but oh well.
Not a length check, I refuse to do one until I get my touch up next week but my hair today after a took out the rollers and messed up all the curls lol. I just need them to fall a little so I can wrap my hair and call it a night.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil
- KeraCare 1st Lather
- KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo
- Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructer
- Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (AO HRS)
- KeraCare Leave-in
- Fantasia IC Serum (pink bottle)
- Pre-poo’d with a mix of olive oil, sweet almond oil, and coconut oil. Threw on a thick winter hat to warm my head up.
- Clarified with KeraCare 1st later
- Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Shampoo
- Applied Aphogee 2 Min for about 5 mins, without heat
- Deep conditioned AO HRS
- Covered with cap and sat under dryer for 30 mins and then rinsed with cool water to get the hair cuticles to lay flat.
- Applied Keracare leave-in and Fantasia IC serum and set on magnetic rollers.
- Sat under dryer for 1 hour, 30 mins.
I did my usual pre-poo mix of oils again this week and when it comes time to wash it out, my hair feels stiff and dry, but as soon as it’s wet, no issues. I haven’t seen any negative side effects from the pre-poo so no complaints.
No breakage this week, just normal shedding. I obsess slightly when I see a fallen strand and carefully inspect it to make sure there’s a white bulb at the end, I always get a sense of relief when there is one lol.
*forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontrollably*