I think I’ve fallen in love with sweet almond oil. I used in during my last wash (prepoo & applied to wet hair before I rollerset) and my hair was sooo soft. I’ve been using it to seal my ends after I moisturize for the last couple of days and it absorbs quickly into my hair, my hair doesn’t feel super greasy after. I use the Aura Cacia brand, and although it says skin care lol, it can also be used on the hair and scalp. This brand also has vitamin E added, bonus.
I think I’m going to keep sealing with sweet almond oil for the next 2 weeks before trying out jojoba oil.
Benefits of sweet almond oil on hair
- Nourishes hair and smooth hair cuticle
- Massaging with oil adds shine to hair
- Adds softness
- Absorbs easily
- Improves complexion and retains glow
- Moisturises better and deeper
- Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
- Delays ageing process
- Lightens dark circles
- Relieves dry and itching skin
- Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft
- Cures chapped lips and body rashes