- Suave Coconut Conditioner
- KC Hydrating Shampoo
- KC Humecto
- Roux Porosity Control
- KC Leave-in
- Biosilk Serum
- I pre-poo’d with Suave coconut conditioner and sat under dryer for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo with KC Hydrating Shampoo, twice.
- Applied Roux Porosity Control for about 2 minutes and then rinsed.
- Followed with DC with KC Humecto
- Covered with cap and sat under dryer for 30 mins and then rinsed with cool water to get the hair cuticles to lay flat.
- Applied KC leave-in and biosilk serum and set on magnetic rollers.
- Sat under dryer for 1+ hour.
I forgot to detangle as I washed my hair so detangled as I set my hair was a hassle. After my hair dried I immediately noticed strands were snapping here and there. NOT COOL. I washed my hair friday and it’s still happening. I’ve been babying my ends and have been making sure to keep my hair moisturized with ORS olive oil, coconut oil, and then sealing with castor oil. I think I’m going to make Aphogee 2-min a permenent addition to weekly washes. I used it the last 2 weeks and saw very little breakage.