- ORS Hair Mayo
- KC Hydrating Shampoo
- KC Humecto
- KC Leave-in
- Biosilk Serum
- Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
- I pre-poo’d with ORS Hair mayo and sat under dryer for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo with KC Hydrating Shampoo, twice.
- Applied Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, no heat, just a cap on my head and stood under the warm water.
- Followed with DC with KC Humecto
- Covered with cap and sat under dryer for 30 mins
- Applied KC leave-in and biosilk serum and set on magnetic rollers.
- Sat under dryer for 1+ hour.
My hair was much easier to detangle and I had more success with rollers today. They’re still far from perfect but they’re the best I’ve done so far and all by myself.
- Removed the rollers.
- Applied ORS Olive Oil
- Sealed moisturizer with KC Essential oils
- Wrapped hair and covered with scarf